1. Solid and professional manufacture
3. Automatic level adjustment on the middle frame and on both side arms for optimal contour adjustment
4. All hydraulic cylinders have end cushioning for maximum performance and gentle folding
5. Two Alrena exact distributors (www.Alrena.nl/en) with stone / debris traps
6. Different automatic section control options (mechanic or hydraulic) are available
7. It is possible to assemble the electrohydraulic control block in advance
8. Simple folding alongside the vehicle
9. Hoses are not bent during lifting or folding, and are thus long- lasting
10. The trailing shoes can be raised, preventing soiling of headlands, streets, and agricultural roads
11. Prepared for 3/4/5 point linkage, category 2 or 3.
12. Easy installation for every tank
13. Can drive up to 20 km/h in working position
The Multi Trailing Shoe system is a solid and professional slurry spreader. Available in working widths of 12m, 15m and 18m.
It comes with many optional features: a swing system with hydraulic suspension, 1,5m hydraulic arm extensions on each side and automatic section control. In its standard model, the system is prepared for 3-/4-/5-point linkage, category 2 or 3. The Multi has, in addition to these standard working widths, also a professional class with a highly developed and robust constructed Trailing Shoe system in working widths of 21 and 24 metres.
The massive rotary joint is specially positioned to guarantee optimal placement of the tank’s feed hose to prevent kinks forming.
The top feature of this series is its hydraulic suspension system. This allows the Trailing Shoe system to swing independently of both tank movements and contour adjustment using four hydraulic suspension points on the middle frame. This system works automatically and ensures optimal contour adjustment.
Kirjoita sähköpostiosoitteesi alle ja saat ensimmäisenä PEL-Tuote Oy:n kuumimmat uutiset ja tiedot uutuuksista! Spämmiksi asti ei postia kerry.